Open Letter

Friday

Dear Friday

Most People think you are the best day of the week which I would agree. If you look on social media you are on it a lot of the time. Your friend Saturday is pretty nice.

The reason why I like you more is because on your day I can hangout with all of my friends, and on the same day I get to stay up until 10:00, I get to order pizza, I have wrestling practice, and sometimes me and my dad play Xbox.

On your day I get to hangout with all my friends and have fun with all of them, sometimes I get to have sleepovers. When we have a sleepover, we stay up late playing the Xbox. If I don’t have a sleepover my friends stay at my house late or I stay at there house late at night and then his parents drive me home or my parents drive him home.

When my mom takes me to wrestling practice my dad orders pizza. When we get home I am tired, and hungry. So I eat three slices and then I go and take shower and play Xbox with my brothers usually we are down there for hours then we go to bed.

On your day also sometimes just sometimes when my dad has no homework he plays xbox with me him and me have fun together I wish I could do that with him every day but both of us have homework of some kind.

You are my favorite day of the week and I hope you come again this week

Your Friend, Jack